The yew is a popular indoor game that involves pushing discs of wood or metal along a narrow wooden table. The aim of this exciting game is to propel the disks to areas marked on the opposite end of the table, to win a certain number of points. You can buy plans to build a shuffleboard table, but these can be very confusing because they are usually very detailed and complex.
Instructions of build shuffleboard table
- Cut the walnut for a total size of 122 cm long x 46 cm wide trim and accents. Then cut a piece of birch plywood of the same size.
- Prepare stuffing five-slot cutting lines, four for cells “score” and one for the line of “Missing”, using the router.
- Use a tincture of light color to the playing surface and then apply several layers of Polycot. To adjust walnut you can use “BLO”, which is ideal to reinforce the wealth in the wood.
- Paste the fitting, and then use a long to keep them in place and allow it to dry overnight tweezers. Remove the clamps and uses a round drill mm to round all sharp edges.
- Finally, all varnished wood pieces to give your shuffleboard table a bright, polished look.