Almost any robust bank size could be used as a shower stool, except for a review waterproofing consideration. Generally, banks designed for domestic use are water based and contain no screws waterproof, nails or other hardware that may rust in a humid environment. For teak shower bench, either naturally starts with the putrefaction-resistant woods, application teak shower bench designed specifically for in wet areas.
- Measure and cut all boards to length.
- Sand the joints lightly with medium grit sandpaper to remove any rough spots before mounting.
- Draw a line slightly 3/8 inch from each end of each part A.
- Use a 1/16 inch drill bit to drill a 3/8 inch pilot hole on each side and in the center of the board along the line.
- Draw a line slightly 3/8 inch from each end of each part.
- Use a 1/16 inch drill bit to drill a 1/2 inch pilot hole on each side along that line
- Rotate the seat and place a set of legs upside down so that the portion feet 4 inches is up into each end of the workbench.
- Turn the bench mounted on the sand and the entire teak shower bench until smooth.