In here we will show to apply behr deckover colors.
- Replace rotted or unstable planks. You can use a filling for wood to fill cracks and more than 1/4 inch holes.
- Fill nail holes and cracks up to 1/4, and completely fill behr deckover colors MD using a nylon brush / polyester prior to coating application. It is possible to affix duty over filling holes and deep cracks.
- Using a brush of 2 to 2 1/2 inches wide, define an area of 2 to 3 inches wide around floor of the terrace as the roller cannot reach. Start in one corner and follow the grain of the wood.
- Pour behr deckover colors paint in a tray and let them ride the roller until it is saturated. For best results, use a 1/2 sleeve.
- Apply a generous layer equally and in the same delimited section and use the sleeve to cover about 4 ft boards.
- Dip the roller back into the coating and continue on another section 4 ‘. Turn the roller in the section immediately after applying the layer. Continue application until the first layer is fully applied.
- Once the first coat dry completely, fill any remaining cracks and apply a second coat.