The original type bean bag chairs for adults has been expanded and redesigned to make it a sofa bed. This furniture becomes fun to sit in a room of games, a college dormitory or a child’s room. This sofa bed is easy to do and only takes a few assemble hours.
Instructions of style bean bag chairs for adults
- Use polystyrene beads that are bought in a store packaging products as filler for the sofa bed. Another option is to use ground polystyrene can be achieved in the recycling centers.
- Cut the fabric into long strips three measures 3 by 8 feet.
- Sew the strips of fabric to form a cylinder.
- Make two circles on fabric measuring 3 feet in diameter. These are the ends of the couch.
- Cut a square of 2 feet of fabric.
- Glue the ends to the cylinder.
- Cut a hole in the back of the sofa that is big enough to slide inside the tube.
- Slide the tube through the hole.
- This sofa needs filling at least 80% to be firm enough to sit on it. For more firmly stuffed sofa 100%. When fill it eventually begins to flatten.
- Seal the Velcro and place the sofa in the room. Sit back and enjoy your creation for bean bag chairs for adults.