A twin trundle bed is the perfect way to add a second bed in the room of a child to a sibling. Adding a twin trundle bed means that you’re no longer drawer space under Captain true style bed. However, if you like the look of the furniture style master and do not mind the loss of storage space under the bed, you can convert the double dual mission of your child’s size style on a bed.
- Measure the depth, width and height of the space between your feet under your bed size double mission. The available space under your bed mission must be at least 76 inches long by 40 inches.
- You will need a full sheet of plywood or similar for the base of the nest.
- Cut the sheet of plywood.
- Cutting and place the header and footer of your twin trundle bed.
- Cut and place the first side plate.
- Cut and fix the second side plate.
- Cut two to six false drawer fronts.
- Connect a drawer handle on the front of every false drawer.
- Using wood putty to fill the cracks between the boards and holes visible screws.