Wooden pallets for transporting goods can be an ecological and economic resource for functional objects. Once you find a reliable source of pallets, you need a little hard work and a few simple tools carpenter to pallet furniture plans and make some furniture for your home or patio.
- Search pallets unused industrial areas. Check near industrial trash cans or behind them. Ask the building manager if you can salvage some pallet. Often save money if they donate.
- Choose a simple project pallet furniture plans such as a coffee table or benches. Depending on the design and dimensions of the furniture you want.
- Believes projects not require disassembling the pallet. You can use a saw to cut the entire pallet transversely to have the size you need for your plan.
- Retrieves wooden pallet if your project requires wooden boards. Remove the nails holding the boards to the support blocks.
- Manufactures furniture using your design or pallet furniture plans that fit your project.
- Sand the edges of wood, including the edges that you cut or removed the nails. Finish the cabinet with a sealant, obscuring or varnish. If you have made a cabinet for outdoor use waterproof paint.