A day bed serves as both a bed and a place to sit during the day. A twin bed is larger than a twin and smaller than a twin daybed and a half bed. Converting a twin bed in a day bed can be very useful if you have limited space but still enjoy sleeping in a bed large enough to accommodate your sleeping habits ideals.
Instructions Converting a twin bed :
- Remove the canopy. Some twin beds have it. A canopy is coverage that comes on the side panels on the headboard and footboard. Remove the fabric canopy and save it in case you want to use it again.
- Remove the head and footboard of the bed. Many twin daybed come with side plates on the front and at the foot of the bed.
- Put the twin daybed against the wall. Most of the day beds are placed against a wall without windows and not left unsupported. Avoid placing the bed against a radiator or system cooling.
- Cover the bed with blankets that look material used for cover couch or chair. Many stores of linen stored items that are designed to be on a day bed.
- They are large cushions designed to be placed next to the wall so that you can relax while you sit on the bed.