The pub table of the bars is like small dining tables, whose surface is round. These tables are usually found in cafes, cafes and bars. Its design is rarely complicated; however, their construction process requires detailed attention, to get a solid table. The wood for the construction of two by four inches works well for a bar table; however, if you want to keep the outdoors, you should paint it, to prevent the wood from rotting.
- Place a flat board horizontally 36 inches. It measures 8 inches from the center of wood 18 inches to the left.
- Place two tables of 36 inches with parallel grooves on the edge, 16 inches apart and with notches up.
- Place a pub table of 32 inches in each inside corner of the frame. These joints should be perpendicular to the frame, with the ends aligned with one side of the frame.
- Place the pub table upright, so that it is standing on its feet. Screw the latest tables of 36 inches to the frame, so that they are parallel to the pair of tables that form the framework and perpendicular to the other pair of tables.
- Insert a screw in the middle of the table from the center of the table.