Transforms a drinking glass in a world in miniature, to use it to make a small terrarium. Instead of a drink, make a small terrarium in a small glass or plastic container or box. To minimize future irrigation, select a container with a lid or small opening.
- Choose a small plant or plants for terrarium. Depending on the size of the terrarium, you may only take place for one to three plants.
- Wash the bowl with warm water and soap and rinse thoroughly.
- Place a layer of gravel on the bottom of the container, 1/4 (0.63 cm) and 1/2 inch (1.27 cm) deep.
- Cover the gravel with a layer of activated carbon, followed by a thin layer of moss.
- Spread the moist potting soil on the moss at least 1 ½ inches (3.81 cm) deep.
- Remove the plant or plants in the pots and gently shaken off the loose soil without disturbing the roots of the plant.
- Make an indentation in the soil for each plant terrarium establishes a plant in the hole and cover the roots with soil so that the soil line is the same in the terrarium, as it was in the original pot.
- Spray the plant and within the walls of the terrarium with water to remove loose dust and dampen the terrarium.