The sleigh beds offer unique designs to an area of bedroom design ideas. For children and adults, have a distinct style that stands out from all the other beds style. However, this piece of bedroom furniture style can be difficult to assemble. If you’ve recently purchased one, you need to pay special attention to procedures to avoid dangerous results.
Instructions of build a sleigh beds
- Aligns the header and footer with side rails.
- Sets the header and footer of bed side rails. If the model bed has a timber opening slots, the parts simply slide down to press and lock them in place. Otherwise use nails and hammer parts of sleigh beds.
- For each strip (wooden support piece at the bottom of the bed) two holes drilled on each side and the corresponding side rail (which should have a non encomia inner bar).
- Insert the screws wood to fit through the bar and side rail. The bed must provide the screws (and possibly pre-drilled holes) suitable.
- Tighten the screws with a Phillips screwdriver. Continuous turning the screwdriver until it stops turning.
- Place your mattress by matching the dimensions of the slats decoration.
- Place the sheets and pillows on the your sleigh beds.