A boot bank is a small bank, just used to sit while putting on or removing shoes and boots. Usually this type of bank has a wooden seat, but these simple banks often have bench cushions to make you feel more comfortable. Upholstered bench cushions boot can be done in a couple of hours for most homeowners.
Instructions upholstered bench cushions boot
- Measure the length of the cushion. Add 1 inch seam allowances. Measure the width of the cushion. Add 1 inch seam allowances. Draw the pattern on the role of art.
- Wash, dry and iron the fabric upholstery decorator. Fold the fabric in half and pin the pattern on the fabric. Cut the top and bottom covers.
- Sew a zipper using two long side pieces. The rack should be 2 shorter than the final length of the strip inches.
- Place the back piece with side zipper and a short piece face sides together and sew a seam 1/2 inch corner.
- Place the sides of the face side of fabric together with part of the upper deck.
- Fold the pad in half and insert the cushion cover through the zippered opening.