Canopy bed is made specifically for you place them curtains, so that is simple to hang curtains in the frame of the bed. However, you can convert any canopy bed in a farmhouse-if you install and hanging curtains.
- Measures the extent and depth of your bed. If the bed has no columns to hang curtains, you just have to measure the extent of it.
- Measure the distance between ceiling and floor or the top of the columns of the canopy bed to the floor.
- Buy curtains that are long enough to reach the floor from where you will ride. Purchase enough panels for curtain to fill the spaces between the columns or to reach the breadth and depth of the bed.
- You may need a stepladder to take such measures for a bed without the columns that you’ll place the rod brackets ceiling brackets mark the places you want with some small pencil marks.
- Stand on the ladder and use an electric screwdriver to attach the support rod for ceiling mounted or columns of canopy bed.
- Slide the necessary number of curtain panels in each head rail. Sets the curtain rod to size and slide the ends thereof in or on brackets for mounting on the ceiling or columns of bed.