This topic DIY we will teach you how to build a wooden chest inside which bank will serve as a storage area. We can save chairs or other objects. The lid of the chest will place cushions, allowing us to use it as a seat. Step by step to build a blanket chest wooden bench:
- Mark with a pencil on the plywood board pieces that we will need to configure the structure of our blanket chest.
- Cut wood cut all the pieces using a straight strip of wood as a guide
- Let’s put the pieces with adhesive and tubillones.
- Fill the holes with adhesive mounting and insert the tubillones, helping a wooden mallet.
- Apply adhesive on both edges and holes in the pieces together and assemble the structure of the blanket chest.
- Inside the chest let’s put a spacer piece that will fix mounting adhesive.
- Join the four pieces that will form the base of the chest and look at the base with adhesive.
- Also placed a strip of wood that will support the piano hinges.
- Prior to finish, go over the entire surface of wood with an orbital sander and a piece of fine grit sandpaper.