Have storage sheds in your backyard or perhaps the work to which you want to set you a door? Then you step by step on how to build a wooden door for your shed instructions. Cut the pieces for your storage sheds door
- Measure the length and width of the door opening. If space is wider than 5 feet (1.52 m), a double door will be better.
- Transfer the new measurements on the piece of plywood and draw a rectangle for a single door. To create double doors, as divided by the total width and creates two individual sections of plywood with the same length and width as before.
- Sand the rough edges off his pieces with a sander. Apply wood stain or paint of your choice and let dry.
- Water sealant applied in the cut sections and allowed to dry.
- You may need a friend hold the door open and in place while you’re standing inside the storage sheds and fixed the hinges to the door frame.
- Screw the corresponding section of the lock on the door and the other section in the storage sheds at the height you want.