A cube-shaped rack has a simple shape and that each of its holes cube cubic form thereof is obtained. You can build a shelf cube bookcase of eight pieces of plaques 1 for 10 (2.5 x 50 cm) and many screws for wood with just a few tools.
Instructions of cube bookcase
- Four pieces shorter than 54 inches from the plates 1 of 10 (2.5 x 50 cm) with a short range and four pieces of 52 1/2 inches.
- Draw a line of 18 inches with a pencil along tables 54 inches by dividing them into three parts. Do the same for each 17 1/2 inches across two tables of 52 1/2 inches, dividing them into three equal parts for cube bookcase.
- Cut two slots in each of these plates on the pencil lines. Each notch should be 3/4 inch wide and extend to half the width of the joint.
- Place the two pieces of 54 inches with notches on each side towards the top in other joints thereof downwards.
- It joins the other four plates in a box around the net. Parts of 54 inches must be in the same side as the pieces of 54 inches in the network.
- Three holes drilled 1/16 inch at each corner of the box and then assembles each corner with three screws timber 1 1/2 inch.